Certifications & Licenses
Ausbright Integrated Management System – is comprised of the defined policies and procedures of Quality, Safety & Environmental Management. This provides the frame work in the way that Ausbright conducts its core business to meet the requirements of the Standards of ISO 9001, ISO 4801 & ISO 14001.
- Ensure that Ausbright services satisfy customers’ needs
- Comply with any regulations applicable to services
- Enhance customer satisfaction
- Achieve continual improvement of performance
Ausbright has the Panel Status approval for DEECD re school cleaning. Currently, we clean Government & Private Schools.
We are a member of the Building Service Contractors Association of Australia and our employees have been trained by Jena Dyco International, a leading, training provider for the Carpet Cleaning, Restoration & Associated Industries.
Most of our contractors are qualified with completed certificates as follows:
- Certificate 11/111 in Asset Maintenance (BRIT)
- Completed Course in Construction (OH&S) (Master Builders)
- High Risk work (Boom License)
- Work Safe Construction Induction (Red Card)
- OH & S Certification for Health & Safety Representatives, Managers and Supervisors
- First Aid Certificate